We spend countless hours training, and learning strategies and behaviors that will help you maximize your return on investment.
A dedicated and caring professionals are ready to serve your real estate needs. We don't just market homes – We methodically campaign every property as its own business venture to ensure that you get maximum results on your investment. That's right! We’ll show you the ROI and we will guarantee that you are treated as a priority investor and VIP client - every client, every property, every time!
We are passionate advocates of homeownership as it provides added security, pride of ownership, and an excellent base for building financial security. In fact, it is the primary wealth accumulation for most Canadians.
In recent years, real estate transactions have become much more complex with legal, financial, and disclosure requirements that must be free of errors or omissions. It is imperative that Buyers and Sellers give the selection of their Real Estate Representative a lot of thought, in other words, choose your Real Estate professional as carefully as you choose your next home. If you value your home and you will also value the difference in working with us. We look forward to working in partnership with your family. Our goal is to impress you with our full service, expertise and guidance throughout the entire transaction so that we may have the privilege of being your Realtor for life.
Your home sale is completed on closing day when ownership is officially transferred to the buyer. As closing day approaches, there are a number of tasks to complete:
- Hire a legal professional to represent your interests and manage closing documentation.
- Satisfy any conditions you may be subject to in the offer.
- Arrange for your self-move requirements or obtain estimates from reputable moving companies and book as far in advance as possible.
- Contact utilities to have meters read on closing day and coordinate cancellations, transfers and change-of-address notification for medical, financial and contracted services, licenses, subscriptions, memberships, and personal mail.
- Organize the connection of services and utilities at your new home.
- Coordinate with your lawyer the receipt of compensation for prepaid utility expenses and the payment of real estate and legal fees from the proceeds of the sale.
- Meet with your lawyer to sign required closing documentation to discharge any mortgages, transfer the deed, and to provide the keys for the buyer.