We know what it takes to get the job done, and we want you to be with us every step of the way, that is why we have created sellers guides.
Our sellers plan gives you an in depth look at selling your home, and answers any question imaginable, and explains many of the advantages of dealing with our customized, yet systematic approach to Real estate.
We pride ourselves on our hard work and strategies for getting your home SOLD in the least amount of time for the most amount of money. Take a look at how we help HERE
Also, when you are signing what is called the "listing agreement" some of the standard terms/ clauses can be wordy, so please see the laymen's terms HERE
Our seller's deserve peace of mind in knowing we are going all out for them, that's why every week we send you a report about your listing.
See why we have a 99.5% approval rating, check out our reviews on:
Looking for a private sale - watch this
Timing your listing
Entering into a Listing Agreement is the first formal step in marketing your home to prospective buyers. As your chosen real estate professional, I will:
- Explain the Listing Agreement document, a contract that commits Royal LePage to market your home for a specified period of time in exchange for a marketing fee or commission, paid upon successful closing of your home sale.
- Discuss the marketing fee and the specific value you will receive in exchange for that fee.
- Outline the details of the agreement including the asking price, a description of the property, inclusions and exclusions, annual property taxes, and any rights of way, easements, liens, or charges against the property.
- Request any required supporting documents such as a property survey, property tax receipts, deed or title search documentation.
- Ask you to authorize your mortgage lender to verify your current mortgage details, where applicable.
- Request other documentation such as expenses related to heating, electrical and water consumption as well as receipts for any home improvements to assist your home sale.
Ask for Help:
I can help navigate through the required documentation for listing your home. Put my expertise to work for you and learn more about these steps in your home sale: