What we do is so cutting edge, we look forward to showing you it in action. Here's a sneak peak, have a look at our marketing checklist, which ensures absolute client satisfaction
Sellers are often confused as to what makes a good Realtor® for listing their property...Is it being "Number One" or should you, the Buyer or Seller be number one? Is it their service fee (commission) or will that be overshadowed by the their adherence to the factors. What you should look for in a listing agent? read more here
A comprehensive marketing plan, customized to your home, will give it maximum exposure and the attention it deserves. As your chosen real estate professional, I will:
- Prepare a personalized marketing plan containing all activities intended to market your property to prospective buyers and their real estate representatives.
- Place your home on the Multiple Listing Service®, or MLS®, making it accessible to all real estate professionals and their clients, unless you choose to list your home exclusively with Royal LePage.
- Provide national and international exposure for your home by placing it on both the MLS®, and Royal LePage websites – two of the most visited real estate websites in Canada.
- Provide local exposure for your home with a lawn sign, open houses, print and online promotions.
- Showcase your property through print and web-based marketing tools which may include property feature sheets and brochures, “Just Listed” flyers and postcards, virtual slide shows, web tours, email and social marketing.
- Network with other real estate professionals and my database of clients where applicable, to provide incremental exposure to your home.
See our comprehensive plan here