GONE ARE THE DAYS…
You need an agent who can qualify the offers and ensure your deal will close. With new mortgage lending rules we need to have an in depth understanding of your buyers financial situation, to allow you to make the best decision.
You also need an agent who will get you the most for your home utilizing strategies and experience...be careful...Some agents buy their business by inflating their valuation on your home this will leave you on the market for an extended period of time, and netting you less.
Upon receipt of a valid offer to purchase, there are several considerations and negotiating nuances to understand before you provide acceptance. As your chosen real estate professional, I will:
- Clarify all elements of the offer including price, deposit, financial terms, inclusions and exclusions, the closing or possession date and any conditions that apply.
- Help determine an appropriate response within the timeframe required, either accepting or rejecting the offer, or developing a counter-offer.
- Set a course of action for any counter-offer terms such as adjusting the offer price, inclusions and exclusions, the closing date, or removing conditions.
- Manage all offers and any counter-offers, negotiating to get you the best possible deal.
- Ensure you understand and agree to all of the offer terms before you provide acceptance.