It is a big step and a lot thought and planning goes into it. We like to simplify it, but for the planners and people who want to know exactly what to expect we have prepared the information below. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions at all.
When it comes to buying and selling homes, no one-size-fits-all approach will do. We take a very unique approach to assisting you with one of life's biggest investments! The Buschteam.ca real estate system ensures an EXTRAORDINARY experience!
Everything you need to know about selling real estate!
- Free Home Evaluation
- What Should You Look For in a Listing Agent?
- Getting Your Home Ready For Sale
- The Importance of Open Houses
- Closing Costs for Sellers
Homework! As the owners, you know more about the features and emotions of living in your home than anyone else! It’s our job to distill your words into compelling marketing messages to attract buyers. Please download this HomeSeller Homework and complete the questions before we get together.
Placing your home on the market requires objectivity and potentially significant preparation. As your chosen real estate professional, I will guide you through the preparation process to help you:
- Appreciate the impression your home will make on potential buyers.
- Define improvements that you can undertake to sell your home faster and at the best possible price.
- Outline suggested interior and exterior preparations for cleaning, repair and organization.
- De-clutter and depersonalize your space to achieve the broadest appeal.
- Arrange furniture to make rooms appear as spacious as possible.
- Connect to professionals for preparation assistance such as painters, cleaners, contractors, carpenters, repair people, home stagers, and more.
- Create a mood ideal for showcasing your home such as playing relaxing background music, lighting a fire, adding plants and flowers, maximizing lighting and fine-tuning the temperature.